Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Purpose of This Blog

I have created this blog for people who wish to reach me through my Zorro websites. I am not that involved with Zorro at this time, but I am happy to answer your questions. By doing it in this fashion, you should get a prompt response. Keep in mind that I am usually asked these questions the most often:

Q. Do you have the rights to Zorro?

A. No, that would be Zorro Productions, Inc. I am just a fan.


Q. Is the New World Zorro series available on DVD?

A. No, and Zorro Productions doesn't even know who owns the United States rights. Nobody does. My prediction is that the series will NEVER go to DVD. Sorry.


Q. Do you know how we can get the New World Zorro series released on DVD?

A. Find the rights owner, except nobody knows who that is. There is a listing for the series on TVShowsOnDVD.com, so you might want to vote for it. It's not likely to help since nobody knows who owns the series.


Q. Do you have the contact information for Duncan Regehr or other cast members of the New World Zorro?

A. No. Even if I did, I wouldn't give it to anybody who asked. However, I don't. Really, I don't! However, people still think I do. No!


If you want to ask a question (preferably not one of the above questions which have been asked dozens of times), then post a comment. The link is available at the end of this post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I work for Zorro Productions, and I wanted to just update you on the issue of the New World TV series.

I'm not sure who told you we don't know who owns the rights...but it at this point in time it is Fox Home Entertainment. But, to make it more complicated, Turner (and whoever owns Turner now (Warner) has rights to distribute the series in US and Canada. These rights revert back to Fox Home Entertainment at some point. We are trying to track down as we speak.

Thanks for being a fan of Zorro, and we hope to provide you with more information as we gather it. It takes a long time to have these companies get back to us (even though we own the rights, we license the character to third parties that can distribute as they see fit).

ilovedobermans said...

Hello,
I would like to know who sings the opening song in the New World Zorro. Has she done anything else?

Thank you for your time and attention! This question is driving me batty!

Jennifer White said...

I have never heard who sings the theme music. As far as I know, nobody knows her name. I would like to know who she is as well.

Anonymous said...

Please contact me regarding the New World Zorro TV series. I have some information I would like to share with you and I'm sure you will enjoy. Please contact me at rogueplanet@live.com. This is not a hoax and I think you will find the New World info I have well worth your time. Thank you.

Jennifer White said...

Please contact me regarding the New World Zorro TV series. I have some information I would like to share with you and I'm sure you will enjoy. Please contact me at rogueplanet@live.com. This is not a hoax and I think you will find the New World info I have well worth your time. Thank you.I'm sorry but it sounds like either a hoax or someone trying to get my email in order to try to sell something to me. The fact that you posted anonymously does not help either. I've been through this before. I doubt many people are checking these comments regularly, so you can tell me what you want right here.