Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reminder Regarding Questions about Zorro

The way to contact me is through this blog by posting a comment.  However, I keep getting comments that request that I contact that person privately so that person can then let me know what is needed.

Help me out here.  I am busy and am juggling multiple interests as well as a full-time job.

State upfront exactly what you want.  Very often, I do not know the answer to the question.  However, other people read the comments to this blog, and at least one of them has direct contact with Zorro Productions and other important people.  It is best to state what you want upfront, because then you have multiple people who can help you out.

I am only one person, not a company.  I am just a fan who has some information but far from all of it.

If you desire insider information about the New World Zorro series, then I highly recommend that you join that group.

New World Zorro Group

You are missing out on much information if you are a fan of the New World Zorro series and have not joined the group.  We share a lot of information that is not available outside of the group. You will be privy to information that is available only to members.  Did that get your attention?  Please join our group.

If you want to know everything there is to know about Johnston McCulley, the creator of Zorro, as well as extensive information about all of his stories, you need to join the McCulley Zorro group.

Johnston McCulley Zorro Group

If you are interested in learning more about the Zorro telenovela that aired a few years ago on Telemundo, then you need to join the Zorro Espada Rosa group.

Zorro Espada Rosa Group

If you are an ardent fan of the Disney Zorro television series, then the Guy Williams Friends group is the place for you.

Guy Williams Friends Group

If you join all four of these groups, then you are in immediate contact with a group of people who collectively know absolutely everything there is to know about Zorro.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just came across the site, I have a question about a episode. I don't remember the episode but Don Diego was talking to Felipe in his lab about the true origin of "Indian giver". That it was created by a white settler taking advantage of Indians. Do you remember that happening? The full story or episode? I was trying to fact check. I appreciate any help you could provide. I grew up on Zorro, and remembered the story.