Sunday, December 28, 2008

Information about Zorro

Sometimes comments get put in my spam box, but you can be sure that if you post a comment to this blog, I will get around to answering it within a week or so. When I had my email listed on my sites, it was a secondary account that I checked only infrequently. This setup is much better.

When you ask a question, please make sure I know which version of Zorro you mean. I have a question that was posted recently, but I have no idea about which version this person is asking. I know it is a television series, but there have been four of them. I cannot answer questions when I do not have enough information. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Hopefully I´m writing at the right place here, if not, sorry.

I´m a big fan of The New World Zorro series with Duncan Regehr, and just wonder since I saw in the Memorablia department on the other site that you had two of the Swedish Pocket Books with pictures of mr. Regehr on them. Now I have one which is not on the page, are you interested in getting maybe a photo of that or scan and likewise for a still photography of mr. Regehr as Zorro aswell as the Swedish Vhs cover to The Legend Begins movie?

If you are interested, then write an email adress where I can send it to and discuss further.

Regards.

/M